Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sportscardfun.com update and Happy Holidays to all!

Hi folks, well it is Christmas eve. The kids are settled in bed with thoughts of presents, Santa Claus and the
excitement of Christmas morning filling their heads.

In our family it has been a long tradition that each child gets a new pair of pajamas to wear to bed for Christmas eve.
My son, who is 4 years old, has a new pair of Montreal Canadian's pajamas. Yet today he was sporting a Toronto Maple Leafs
"Santa" hat !!! Talk about conflicted!!!

Some new mail yesterday contained my the "proceeds" of my first trade on the Sportscardfun.com website. To get things going I decided to sort my dupes from 1990-91 O-Pee-Chee Hockey to begin another set. I figured it would be easy enough for people to hit. Thanks to Terry for the first trade and a few hits to my wantlist. To be honest I have been a little underwhelmed with the response so far on sportscardfun.com. In the new year I will have to increase my postings to their trading boards to try to generate a few more trades.

May your holiday season be everything you want it to be. I will return shortly with continuations of my sequence of posts on online trading sites and new series of posts on online price guides - including the old stand-bys and a few new ones that you may not know so much about. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment